Weka Akiba Daima Upatavyo (WADU) Is a Savings scheme which enables customers (employed or self-employed) to save for a specified period to attain future desired goals. The periods can be 3, 6,9,12 or 24 months after which a customer is allowed to withdraw the whole amount or part.
Accounts Opening Requirements
· Employee ID and Letter from employer. OR NIDA ID/NIDA ID Number or Passport or Voters ID.
· Initial Deposit of TZS 10,000 by cash or to be deducted from initial instalment.
· Two (2) recent passport size photos
· Good saving behavior/ culture that enable customer to adhere and fulfil the desired goals.
· Enables financial discipline and get away from unnecessary spending.
· Easy to realize intended dreams with Stress free life, WADU savings will help when in need to make necessary payments such as
i. Payment of schools fees or rent
ii. Capital build up for investment/business purposes
iii. Land Purchase or House building, or purchase of home appliances/furnishers and Décor.
iv. Marriage/ Wedding preparations.
· Help employees get away from salary advance request every now and then.
· With WADU savings, one can avoid unnecessary borrowings.
· Customer can also invest under WADU PENSION and prepare well for retirement.
· Account holder can top up instalment/contribution any time. Or make cash deposit at customer convenience.
· Competitive interest rate is offered per annum for least one hundred thousand regardless of investment tenor
Head Office 10th LAPF Towers, Bagamoyo Road, Opp Makumbusho Village, Kijitonyama, P.O BOX 9300, Dar es salaam