SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
1. This invitation for prequalification follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that which appeared in Mwananchi newspaper dated 27th December 2018.
2. Tanzania Commercial Bank Bank PLC has set aside funds towards the cost of supply, installation and commissioning of business intelligence software and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to make payments under the contract for supply, installation and commissioning of business intelligence software.
3. Tanzania Commercial Bank Bank intends to pre-qualify firms for supply, installation and commissioning of business intelligence software. It is expected that invitations to tender will be made in November 2019.
4. Pre-qualification will be conducted through the international procurement method a procedures specified in Regulation 119 of the Public Procurement Regulations,– Government Notice 446 of 2013, and is open to all applicants as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested applicants may obtain further information from and inspect the prequalification documents at the Office of the Secretary of the Tender Board,Tanzania Commercial Bank Bank PLC, P. O. Box 9300 Dar es Salaam, 10th Floor, LAPF Building -Kijitonyama from 8.00am - 4.00pm on on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of prequalification documents in English may be purchased by interested Applicants on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Tshs. 100,000 (one hundred thousand shillings). The method of payment will be by Cash deposit payable to the Chief Executive Officer, Tanzania Commercial Bank Bank PLC, P.O. BOX 9300, Dar es Salaam.
7. All applications one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address Office of the Secretary of the Tender Board,Tanzania Commercial Bank Bank PLC, P.O. Box 9300 Dar es Salaam, 10th Floor, LAPF Building -Kijitonyama at or before 1600hrs, Wednesday 6th November 2019 Applications will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of applicants’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the boardroom located at the 10th floor within LAPF building
8. Late applications, portion of applications, electronic applications, applications not received, applications not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Tanzania Commercial Bank BANK PLC
P.O. Box 9300
DAR ES SALAAM
Head Office 10th LAPF Towers, Bagamoyo Road, Opp Makumbusho Village, Kijitonyama, P.O BOX 9300, Dar es salaam